Sunday 6 March 2011

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product? (Question 7)

From the preliminary task I feel that my knowledge of different genres of film and conventions of them has been broadened and improved so now I am able to apply this knowledge when making films to create different effects on the audience, I feel that my editing skills on the mac has improved as well, as I can now overlay sound, duck it out if needed, and I can organise fades using precision editor for transitions between shots. I also feel my general knowledge of the programmes on the mac has improved as I can now create/alter sound on garage band and create title sequences on Live Type. I also feel that my analysis skills have been improved and now by picking up on certain aspects of the film I can see who the main characters are, what the genre is etc. Furthermore I think my recognition of audience for different genres and films. Lastly I feel that my camera work skills have improved as I now realise how different shots and angles can alter the effect produced on the audience. from the skills i learnt creating the preliminary task; the 180 degree rule, match on action and shot reverse shot, we carried on using the 180 degree rule and match on action. I felt that the shot reverse shot was inapplicable as we did not have any dialect in our piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment